Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Cccccold!

Brrr... I just got back from walking Jen home, and it is COLD! I haven't experienced weather like this for quite some time. It was fun to be tromping along in my snow boots, bundled up in snow pants that were too big for me (Thanks Dave V) , a bulky winter coat. The toque was pulled low, and the neck warmer was pulled high, and then I had a hood on over top. As I tromped along, my breath moistened the neck warmer, and then froze. (Edit: I forgot to mention that it was -42 degrees Celsius, and the wind chill was -50!) My eyelashes got all frosty too. All in all, it was a wonderful experience that seemed from another time. Having my fiance walking hand in mine beside me was wonderful, and novel.

Anyway, its late, and I need to read 2nd Corinthians. I think I'll do it tomorrow morning. I have wax on this keyboard.

Oh, and I (along with my roommate) re-arranged our living room. We pretty much switched everything around, and I like it better now. It was also high time for a vacuum and moping. We're bachelors... What can I say? I took some 'before' pictures, so when I get them downloaded, I'll post them, along with some after pictures. I really need to go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home