Sunday, January 09, 2005

Quinzi & Oreos

Not sure if that's the right spelling for it or not, but 3 friends and I found a secluded park by a small lake to build a snow house. All we did yesterday morning was go push a big pile of snow together (it took about an hour, including breaks for small snow fights). We'll let the pile freeze for a week or so, and then head out again to dig it out. I haven't done this for several years, so I'm looking forward to the whole process, and the winter camping at the end.

I also went and helped repair damage to my bosses home computer yesterday (after a great pizza dinner!). I didn't cause the damage, but it happened while I was working on it. They were very good about the whole ordeal, and yesterday went very well, except that I found out I forgot to backup their address book (Yikes!!!!).

Then I got back, and was talking to my sister on the phone, and my sister in law was taunting me about Oreo milkshakes (a family favorite) that they were having in GP, 20 minutes away. I decided to take her up on her taunt, and my sister and I went in and hung out until midnight. I was tired, but it was great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home