Thursday, July 21, 2005

Tying Up Loose Ends #1

Well, its been a little while, yet again. I have a good excuse though. A wedding takes an awful lot of free time, both before and after. But man is it ever worth it! Wow, its been an amazing experience. Thanks to all who came and supported us, and to those who went the extra mile in doing important things at the last minute. There was more of that than I would have liked.

The Ceremony was really nice, with a great message that we even heard (we were kind of amazed). The pictures turned out great (Thanks Ted). The reception was a blast. I wish it had gone on longer, but hey, then its off to the honeymoon and the rest of our lives.

We spent a week at a beautiful log cabin (rustic, but with running hot water and electricity), and then came back to our home. Setting up house is a huge job (we're about 1/2 done I'd say...) but its been a great experience.

A friend asked me what's changed in these last three weeks (the wedding was June 25th), and after thinking about it for a while, I answered "The world... and nothing" Maybe that's too simplistic, but that's kind of how it feels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home