Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hockey Trophy


Well, we only won one game in our PRBI hockey tournament, but I still came away with a trophy. See it there on my chin? That was Friday night, the first shift of the first game!!! I had to play a game on Sunday just to try and get my money's worth. It is healing up nicely now though.



Oh, I also got new glasses in the beginning of March. Of course, I wasn't wearing them to play hockey.

Thankfully, Jen was very reasonable about the whole thing. She would like me to get a full face shield for next season.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice glasses!!!! I've seen the old ones, and these are definitely an improvement. :D Oh, by the way, have you gotten those pictures of the Christmas banquet together yet? I'd sure like to see them sometime. Wink wink nudge nudge. ;D
Mattdawg

10:42 p.m.  
Blogger David Stauffer said...

Thanks Matt :)

Um.. Christmas Banquet... yess...... sorry, I'll get right on those :)

8:22 a.m.  
Blogger David Stauffer said...

So where is your blog? I didn't see a link to it in your profile.

& Yes, we're looking very much forward to arriving in the States too. I think we'll be flying into Philadelphia.

9:55 a.m.  
Blogger Basketcollector said...

It's basketcase try that once,......steph

9:18 a.m.  
Blogger Basketcollector said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!We just heard some exciting news from grandpa Stauffer? Hope all is well with you Jen! Gets all the rest you can now.....literally! I am speaking from current experience! Lol!
We are thrilled you are flying in so close let us know it we could save you a rental trip and pick you up and deliver you again......It's only and hour from here.
steph

8:33 p.m.  
Blogger Basketcollector said...

Hey I hear congratulations are in order! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
Get plenty of sleep now dear Jenn.....those days will NEVER be the same again! But it is worth it all! Can't wait to see you guys.....
What date are you flying in?

7:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home