Thursday, July 01, 2004

Jungle & XML

They don't really have much to do with each other except for timing. I just got the XML feed working here, so if (for some strange reason) you wanted to put it in your favorite news reader, now you can. I used FeedBurner to convert my feed from Blogger's Atom format to standard RSS 2.0 format. I only did this because my news reader Aggreg8 couldn't parse the Atom feed.

And I'm going to the jungle... Tomorrow! Looks like I'll be catching a night bus tonight, and flying out there tomorrow. I'll spend the weekend there, and probably head back to work on Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to it, because this will be a chance to visit the Shuar people whom I worked with 2 years ago when I came down with a team from my bible college, Peace River Bible Institute. Stay tuned for new pictures in my album.

Well, that's all for now folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home