Sunday, June 27, 2004

It came through...

But it was messy, so I deleted it. What am I talking about? My attempted email blog. I figured I'd better post something in its place.

This past weekend has been busier, which was nice. I went out for supper a couple of times. Then on Saturday I went out for a church field day with friends who work at that church. It was kinda fun, and kinda boring, but a good chance to get out and do something. I talked with one guy, who knew even less english than I know spanish... but it was fun.

Election time tomorrow back home in Canada. What appears to be the closest general election for several years. Looks like were in store for a minority government which ever way the ball bounces. Should make life interesting in the next few years... although the cynical side of me doesn't see it making any real difference in my life. Its funny how I follow politics and news much more now that I'm outside the country. I'll have to keep up with being informed when I go back.

Speaking of going back... it is soon, but I'm not counting the days just yet. That makes time go by too slowly. I found that out at Christmas.

Well, I'm rambling, so I'll end this now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home